Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia

Hello !

Good Morning Magnolia is a beautiful stamp set in our annual catalog. It features some wonderful sentiments in pretty fonts (I'm all about the fonts).  The large magnolia flower really becomes the focal point of your project.  Today's card is paired with the matching designer series paper called Magnolia Lane.  This card was easy to color, using our Stampin' Blends, but you could also use our Watercolor Pencils and a blender pen if you wish.  Here's my card.
 I used Memento black ink to stamp the image onto our Whisper White card stock.  I then just lightly colored the petals in center of the flower with my Petal Pink Stampin' Blend marker.  I used my Crushed Curry Stampin' Blend for the center, and Pear Pizzaz, light and dark blends for the leaves. Because magnolias usually are white with a deep pink or coral center, this large flower colors up in a jiffy! It only took me about 10 minutes to do the entire flower.  I cut out the flower by hand, another quick task, before I realized that I actually do own the matching framelit dies!  Oh well, it's a good thing I like to use my paper snips.  I used Mossy Meadow card stock for my base, and a 2-1/2 inch strip of the designer series paper down the middle.  I stamped Hello from the stamp set in Mossy Meadow and added a few of our metallic pearls.

You can order this stamp set as a bundle with the framelits, and save 10%.  The product number is 151087 and can be ordered right here from my blog.  Just click the link for my online store, found on the lower right hand side of this page.  During July, we have BONUS DAYS, which means you get a $ 5 coupon to use in August, for every $ 50  you spend.  Just make sure you enter your email address, so the coupon can be emailed to you.

If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would be happy to send you a catalog. Our Holiday catalog will be available soon, so add your name to my mailing list by contacting me today. 

It was so much fun coloring this magnolia, and in no time at all, I had a nice card.  Let me know what you think. I love to read your comments.  Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment