Thursday, August 31, 2017

Coffee and Friends...the Perfect Blend

Today I'd like to show you a really fun card we made earlier in August.  The Coffee Cafe suite has a great stamp set, paper and framelits. What a perfect way to send a card to a friend, and ask them for coffee.  Just too cute!  Here's my card:
Pear Pizzaz card base, Early Espresso layer and a piece of the Coffee Break designer paper. A little snippet of the copper ribbon balances out the card.  Every Sunday, I meet with 2 of my girlfriends after church, and we go to Starbucks.  I'm a Chai Tea Latte gal, so I had to add some fun "foam" on the cup, and tilted the lid just a tad to give it interest.  Although I do not get my lattes with foam (who wants to pay $ 5 for a foam filled drink?), this card was perfect for my friends.

I hope you like my card today. The new Holiday catalog goes live tomorrow, so be sure to call or email me to get your copy today.  Check out my Events page too! If you're local here in Arizona, I would love to have you join us for a stamp camp.  I promise it will be FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment