Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Carols of Christmas

Hello my friends!
  I'm sorry I've been MIA for awhile, but I decided to go back to work part time, and August has been a super busy month around here.  I always find time for a stamp camp or two, so today I'd like to show you what we made this month.

The new holiday catalog starts September 1st, but as a demonstrator, we get to pre-order anything we want.  Early in July, we were able to pre-order a special stamp set and matching framelit. The stamp set is called Carols of Christmas and I am just IN LOVE with these 2 beautiful sentiments.  WOW..can you see how striking they look front and center?  The framelits include 3 pine trees, a reindeer, and a gorgeous frame; I've shown the inside of the Peace on Earth card where I used the frame. I used the Stitched Shape Framlits and sponged the oval with some Cherry Cobbler ink.

It's hard to see in this photo, but I cut the trees out of Always Artichoke card stock, and the little deer out of Chocolate Chip card stock.  A Cherry Cobbler band separates a piece of  Be Merry designer paper, which has been cut in half so we could use both sides for this card. 
Here's the inside of the card above. See how elegant this frame is?  I dangled some of the ornament stamps in Cherry Cobbler ink and added some sprinkles of stars and confetti in Garden Green ink.
This card is called a Decorative Corner card.  It folds flat into a standard A2 size, so it fits into a regular envelope.  However, it stands up to reveal 4 corners. I attached the circle framelits with 2 one inch circles that were scored in half. They are attached with heavy glue (such as our Fast Fuse), just where the designer paper meets the edge.

If you don't already have a demonstrator, please contact me today, and I'll be sure to get you a new holiday catalog.  You won't want to miss all the beautiful stamps and accessories, just in time for your Christmas card making.

Thanks for stopping by; enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment