Thursday, June 8, 2017

New Catalog Means NEW Goodies!

The long awaited new annual catalog is finally here! As a demonstrator, we get to pre-order some of the new items a month before anyone else. This is a great perk for me, because it allows me to mull over new colors and designs, then think about what my first card classes will be.  So, here's 2 of the 5 cards we will make this month:

 First up is the really popular Delightful Daisy bundle. It's so popular that ordering for this has been turned off until the end of June. I had already designed my projects, so I decided to go ahead and do this card anyway. The bundle includes the stamp set and the daisy punch. Although my gals won't be able to get that bundle, I'm going to offer them the stamp set and the designer series paper instead, at a special "bundle" price of 10% off. At least they're still getting a bundle, and they can order the punch after June 30. I asked a few ladies and they were all happy with my offer. I love my gals; they're so understanding.
Another very popular bundle is the Eastern Palace Suite. Stampin' Up! offered this suite of products in May, before the catalog went live. The designer paper is gorgeous and the framelits that come with it are so amazing. At last count, I learned that the framelits, when combined with each other, as well as circle framelits, can give you up to 43 patterns!  Imagine that!  43 patterns!  It's an amazing set, for sure.
This card is a little shorter in the front, so the back side "peeks" from behind. I used the Flourish Framelits, with our gold foil paper, to give a little gold sparkle to the back panel. I knew I would never have enough stickers that came with the bundle, so I made my own.

I hope you enjoyed my projects today.  If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact me today, and I'll be sure to send you a catalog. If you're local and live in Arizona, please consider attending my monthly stamp camps.  I still have room for June 17. Check out my post for events in the Gilbert, AZ area.

Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment