Monday, June 19, 2017

Eastern Medallions

As promised in my earlier post this week, today I am showing you a card that is part of the Eastern Palace Suite.  The cutout in the middle of this card is made using the Eastern Medallions Framelits Dies.  Here's my card:
The front of the card is about 1/2 inch shorter than the back, so the gold border peeks out. I used the Flourishes Framelits for the gold border. But front and center are two of the framelits from the Medallions I mentioned.  Yes, I used two different dies to create this design. And here's the great thing about these framelits. Did you know there are about 43 different designs that can be made? By adding pieces to go with others, the possibilities are endless! And we also discovered that if you add our Layering Circles Framelits, they create even more designs and cutouts. 
A piece of our new Lemon Lime Twist card stock is layered to the inside of the card, so it peeks out from that gorgeous medallion. I used our new Fresh Fig ink to stamp the sentiments.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment