Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Delightful Daisies

Hi my friends! Today here in Arizona, the weather is really starting to warm up.  It's our summer heat and temps can easily get into the triple digits during June, July and August.  Tomorrow is the start of our monsoon season, which means we can also get big dust storms, along with a lot of rain, causing flash floods over roads. Our first 10 days in a row of triple digits starts tomorrow, so it's time to stay indoors when we can, and I've decided to play more with the Delightful Daisies stamp set and paper.

This is another card we are making at my 2 June stamp camps.  Last week, I had 10 ladies here and we had so much fun. This Saturday, 7 more are coming to make the same cards.  This is one of them:


I love the simplicity of this stamp set. Just look at those little beauties! This set is a 2 stamp set which means that there's an outline stamp, and a filler stamp.  I prefer to stamp the darker outline stamp first, then fill it in with the lighter color. But you can do the opposite and it looks just as good. The daisy designer paper has this lovely floral patter on one side, and the muted coral stripe on the other. When you can use one sheet of paper and get two coordinating designs, that's a win win for saving paper.

I hope you like my card today.  There's more to come, later in the week.  I'll be showing you the ever popular Eastern Palace Suite.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment