Monday, March 20, 2017

Artistically Asian

I've had this set from the annual catalog for awhile now, and decided it was time to play with it. Such a beautiful set; perfect for friendship and encouragement.. I really felt like the soft and gentle look of these flowers, deserved a pop of color.  I used the 2016-17 In Color markers and inked the stamps directly with them.  I love this technique; I don't know why I don't do it more often.  Here's my cards:



Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Very Vanilla card bases, paired with papers from the Playful Pallet DSP pack, seem to go perfectly.  And black always looks good behind a focal point; it makes the colors just pop. I hope you enjoyed today's cards.

The Occasions catalog is still in full swing until May 31st, but the Sale-a-bration promotion is ending March 31st.  The Tin and Glimmer Paper Stack are already gone I'm afraid, but there's still plenty of other great items you can get free with a qualifying order.  Check out my online store today.

Until next time, happy stamping and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment