Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sunshine Wishes

Today we had our monthly stamp camp and we made 5 cards.  Two of the cards were under the Sneak Peek #2 post a few days ago. I'd like to show you another one.  I really wanted to break into my new Sunshine Wishes bundle. The stamp set has a lot of words, and a "swish stamp" that I just love.  I used Rich Razzelberry for the card base, and Whisper White for the layer. I wanted a card that could be used for a Fall theme, so I chose Delightful Dijon, Rich Razzelberry and Peekaboo Peach ink pads. Who would have thought they would go so well?  Here's my card:


So, what do you think?  We "stamped off" once, on some colors, and full strength on others.  The good thing about this is you can do it as light or as dark as you want.  There are no rules for this card.
Well, that's it for me today.  I hope you have a great week and I'll be back in a couple of days to show you some Christmas cards I've been working on.  Until then, happy stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment