Tuesday, September 20, 2016

More Holiday Catalog Goodies

I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner.  Whew!  Talk about a fast year...where did it go? I am happy to share some of my own designs, using products from the Holiday catalog.  Here we go:
Jar of Cheer is one of my new favorites. It pairs so well with the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies from the annual catalog.  In fact, there's another matching stamp set also, called Jar of Love, also in the annual catalog.  I love how so many sets in the annual catalog, match things in the Holiday catalog.
As soon as I saw this stamp set, I had immediately envisioned the snowman in the jar, with the tree behind it.  To get the tree behind him, I stamped the snowman twice, then cut one out.  I used the cut one as a mask to stamp the tree behind. A little bit of glue and Dazzling Diamonds, and this little guy looks like he's in his element, having fun in a winter wonderland. The jar sits on top of the gumdrops found on our Candy Cane Lane designer paper.  I love this paper!

 The Pine Bough textured embossing folder makes a nice background on Real Red card stock.  I stamped the Christmas ornament image inside the jar.  I also used the Presents and Pinecones designer paper.
 How about a non traditional color Christmas card? I used Delightful Dijon for the card base, along with a piece of Presents & Pinecones dsp, and stamped my sentiment right on the dsp.
Well, that's it for today.  I have many more to show you, so check back in a couple of days. Until then, happy stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment