Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Hi!  Did you hear?  There's a new "bundle" now available from Stampin' Up!  Take a peek at the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and the Beautiful Branches matching Thinlits Dies. There are so many cards out on Pinterest and blog land, and the ideas that people have come up with are just so versatile. It amazes me how many things  you can make with this bundle.  Don't feel like stamping? That's not a problem. My first card was made by only using the thinlits, although I did cheat just a bit and stamped the sentiment.  I snipped around the sentiment to give it some interest.  This hydrangea is made by just using the leaves thinlit for the tree.  I cut it out in Wisteria Wonder as well as Elegant Eggplant.  Just by offsetting it just a tad, you get the depth you need for a hydrangea flower.  Here's my card:
 My second card is really not very good at all, in my opinion. I thought since I didn't stamp the first card, I would do nothing but stamp this one.  My efforts at having apples in the tree, and some that have fallen on the ground, didn't work out so well.  But, have no fear. There is always a way to fix mistakes.  My next post will show you how I fixed this disaster.
This new bundle is available "while supplies last", so hurry if you want to make sure you can get it. Click on my online store to place your order.  Stay tuned next post for an update to this card, as well as a sneak peek at the NEW Holiday catalog.  Yes, it's almost here! In the meantime, thank you for stopping by today and make it a great day! Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment