Saturday, August 20, 2016

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peeks

Oh my! I don't know how they do it.   I say this every time a new catalog comes out. The Holiday catalog is no exception.  I haven't had a lot of time to play with my new goodies, but I did manage a couple of cards. Let's start with the first Fall "holiday". Halloween, one of my favorites. Must be all those delicious colors.
The first card has a minimal amount of stamping. I love to sponge, and when I first saw this great bundle, this card was in my head.  I love when that happens.  Quick, easy and a fun card to make.
Supplies used: Basic Gray card stock; Halloween Night Specialty DSP; Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper; Bundle: Spooky Fun Stamp Set and Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies

 The second card had just a tad bit more stamping but uses most of the same supplies as above. The border around the DSP is our Silver Foil Paper.
Tomorrow, I'll show you some sneak peaks of some Fall/Thanksgiving cards. We will make those at my stamp camp next month.
If you want to have your very own copy of the new Holiday catalog, contact me today.  If you live close by, I would love to have you attend one of my workshops.  Have a great day! 

1 comment: