Tuesday, May 10, 2016

So Long...It's Been Great.

I know it's been a while since I posted anything, so let me apologize for that first. It's been a very busy spring around our house. We've had a lot of domestic things to do; exterior house painting, pool work, appliance replacements, new patio furniture, and a sick kitty who had to have surgery.  But, all is okay now, thank goodness.  I just need to recover from all the expenses! :-(

Today I'm sharing a few cards that I've made in between all the action around here. We made these last month at stamp camp and sadly, most of these items will be retiring at the end of May.  But as with doing spring cleaning around the home, a discarding of something old, always brings in something new. The new Annual catalog starts June 1st, and as always, it's full of some really wonderful new stamps, papers and tools.  I can't wait for my pre-order to arrive!

Here's my cards.  Hope you like them.  If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, call or email me today and I'll get you a new catalog. If you are local here in Gilbert, AZ., I'd love to have you join us for my monthly stamp camps. We have so much fun and always look forward to each month.

 DSP is retiring. Butterfly framelits are not.
 Technique: Ink Pad to Clear Block on Watercolor paper. The stamp set is not retiring.
 CASE'd from Connie Stewart at Simply Simple Stamping. I adore this set and it's not retiring. The punch and the candy dots are retiring.
 Another complete CASE from Dawn Olchesfske, DOStampingwithdawn.com 
The framlits and stamp set are retiring and so is the dsp pack, Pretty Petals
Stamp set, Embossing Folder and dsp pack, are all retiring. This was a fun card to design. I really love how the sponging on the embossed card stock came out. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Please leave me a comment if you wish. I don't have a lot of followers yet, so I love reading them when I get them. Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment