Thursday, May 21, 2015

Saying Hello !

Earlier this week I posted 5 cards using products that will be retiring on June 1st.  The new catalog will go live on June 2nd, and today I wanted to show you a card we made with products that are being carried over to the new catalog.
Father's Day is just around the corner.  Moon Lake is a beautiful set. It features just the right amount of masculinity in my opinion.  Whether your man, or friend, likes to fish, swim, or just sit along the sand and watch the world go by, this is the set to get for any occasion.  Here's my card:

 
Just a little sponging with Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon and Soft Sky, who wouldn't want to imaging sitting here, just gazing at the sky?  The tree and boat were colored with our Stampin' Write Markers in Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand. I love the softness of this card and hope you do too!
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful day. Until next time, happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment