Friday, November 14, 2014

Let's Get Toasty!

Hello and welcome! Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and Christmas is coming up fast too! Today, I am showing you one of the cards we will make at my December stamp camp (Dec 6th).
After all the holiday parties, it's time to roll in the New Year, so I thought we'd make a card to celebrate.
The stamp set is called Making Spirits Bright and stamped with our Silver Metallic Ink pad on Basic Black card stock.  The card base is Lost Lagoon.  A couple scattered sequins from our Frosted Sequins embellishments and a strip of the 1/8" silver ribbon complete this card in minutes.  I can also see this being used as an invitation to a New Year's Eve party, can't you? 

If you don't already have a demonstrator, I'd love to send you a catalog.  Email me for more information.  If you live close to me, and would like to join us for our Christmas Party and stamp camp on December 6th, please let me know.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment