Thursday, September 4, 2014

Starlight...Star Bright !

If you haven't heard, I must say once again, the Stampin' Up! 2014 Holiday catalog is the BEST ONE EVER !! There are so many wonderful items, and I am having so much fun experimenting with them all.  I haven't purchased everything I want yet, but believe me, I'm working on it!  I am in love with our new Star framelits.  I wanted to create a card, without much stamping, just to be different.  One of my favorite new designer papers is All is Calm. The card below uses only a half sheet of paper and because the paper is double sided, you get to see these 2 gorgeous patterns, with just one piece of paper.  I just kept cutting out different size stars with my Big Shot, then randomly layered them on top of each other, flipping to the other pattern for each layer.  A large pearl in the middle and some of our beautiful organza ribbon finished it off.  Quick, easy and oh so pretty! 


Trail Tips:
Card stock - Lost Lagoon
DSP - All Is Calm
Extras: White Organza Ribbon
            Large Pearls
Stamp Set:  (inside sentiment) "May the sparkle of the stars and all the peach on earth, be yours this Christmas"
  (from Christmas Bliss Photopolymer Stamp set)

No comments:

Post a Comment