Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Flip Into Fall !

Yes, I said it.... I am SO ready for the Fall season to start here in Arizona.  It's been a hot summer
(I know....I do live in Arizona, right?) With the temps only teasing us for a day or two, before it gets hot again, I decided to use Flip Into Fall as my theme for my September workshop.

While at convention in July, we were shown several great new products.  Today I'm talking about the new Thinlits Framelits.  They cut and score your cardstock and designer paper, into an interactive "flip" card.  I had the day off from work today, so into the craft room I went, and came out with 4 new flip cards plus an adorable envelope for one of the Christmas cards we will make.  Here's a peek:

I used Cajun Craze card stock and Sweater Weather designer paper.  The Magnificent Maple stamp gives a crisp, clean image stamped with Timber Brown Stazon.  Here's the "flip side"...
 
The Tags 4 You stamp set is a perfect fit for the Label Card Thinlit, and it punches ever so quick with the Label Bracket punch. Quick and Easy!  How did I get the edge of the Cajun Craze to peek through? I just trimmed the designer paper on all sides, about 1/16 of an inch. Gives it a layered look I think.

Later in the week, a Christmas card, using the Circle Card Thinlits!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment