Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Trick or Treat ?

Hi my friends,
 It's that time of year again... first comes Halloween, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas!  Whew! I can't believe it's almost Christmas again, can you?  Where does the time go?  Mom always said time would fly by faster when I was older, and she was certainly right about that! There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for all the things I want (or need) to accomplish.  One thing though, I have learned to try to take some "me time" at least for a couple hours each weekend.  That means, I get to hibernate in my craft room, and sigh over all my wonderful toys.  This card is a result of that time a few weeks ago.
  Using the new Stampin Up! Toxic Treats stamp set, I wanted a quick and easy card for a workshop. It was a huge hit, so I guess I did okay!  (wink wink)  The designer paper is the called Howlstooth and I love the colors; so many shades of card stock can be used with it.  To get the shading on the moon, I sponged the new In Color Summer Starfruit.  It gives it that eerie glow, don't you think?  Hope you like my card today. Have a great day and thanks for the visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment