Friday, June 1, 2012

New Day...New Card !

Hi my friends.  It's been a while, but I am getting better at posting, so that's a good thing.  I have made several cards in the past month, but today, I wanted to show you one I made for my upline, Joanna. Today is her birthday so I thought a card with some of the NEW items from Stampin' Up! would be in order. 
I used the new In Colors and Betty's Blossoms stamp set.  I added the Happy Birthday Wishes from the Petite Pairs stamp set, and punched it out with the oval punch.  Here's a look at the inside of her card:
Here's the supplies used to make this card:
Cardstock: Summer Starfruit & Midnight Muse (new in colors) & Whisper White
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Betty's Blossoms (NEW) and Petite Pairs
Punch:  Scallop Oval

I hope you enjoyed this posting today. The weather is really hot here so I think a weekend in the house is in order...maybe just in the craft room to create again! Have a super day and thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment