Monday, April 18, 2011

A New Week Ahead....

Good morning!  Today, I'd like to share a card I made for my husband. Yesterday was our Anniversary and he loves cars. He has his pride and joy, a 1967 GTO sitting in our garage, and although he doesn't drive it much, it's his baby.  I found these stamps at http://www.craftysecrets.com/. They have a really nice selection and I found many that I liked.  :-)  The cardstock used was from my stash, some was Stampin Up!, some is who know what. The brads are from http://www.basicgray.com/ and I have no idea how long I've had them.  If you saw my craft room, you'd know that there are so many differnt styles, products, etc that even I don't know everything I have.  I really must take the time to re-design my space.  It's on my to do list; like so many other lists I have.  :-) Here's my card (front)

and here's the inside:

I hope you like it!  Leave me your comments; I love hearing from you! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! What a wonderful card for hubby! I'll be he loved it! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete