Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Week (or 2) Gone By.....

I'm not doing a good job of keeping up with my blog, am I?  I apologize again....But, I did find time to attend a shoe box swap with my team mates.  We were to use retired SU products, and that was great for me! I joined SU last July and right after my first order, some of the items in my kit and some I purchased retired soon after.  But, I did also discover the great "clearance rack" and fell in love with several old colors. I designed a card, but cannot show that one to you yet.  I sent it to someone who also has a blog and once it's received, I'll share it here.  In the meantime, here's one I made, from my friend Kate's design (on our team).  I love this little turtle!  And I love her color choices. Thanks Kate!

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun!!! I love it. The same thing happened to me when I signed up. You'll get going on your blog... it just takes time. I'll hang in there with ya!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete