Friday, June 29, 2018

Animal Outing Suite

Hello and welcome! I feel I must apologize for not posting since May. I  have, many times, tried to be better at posting on a more regular basis. It seems I start to get better, then something happens in my non-stamping life, that takes me to other ends of a road.  That happened in May.  Needless to say, everything turned out fine, but it was a very expensive month.  Pool pump, central air, car and for our small business, a new copy machine.  Now that is over and done with, it's past time to get back to my favorite creative outlet.  Stamping!

My July workshop is themed "It's a Jungle Out There!"  And just look at these adorable cuties! All cards were made with the Animal Expedition Suite (page 27 in the annual catalog).  The stamp set, designer series paper and dies all coordinate so beautifully, that you can't go wrong.  I chose card stock that matched the designer series paper and markers that coordinated for coloring as well. One of the things I really like about our papers is the fact that all colors in the paper, are printed on the wrapper, so it's very easy to make sure everything coordinates. No need to stress over "what goes with this". Here's my cards:

 I colored the kangaroo with Stampin' Write markers in Sahara Sand and Crushed Curry. The little koala in mama's pouch was colored with Sahara Sand.
 The giraffes were colored with markers in Crushed Curry and Early Espresso. A little snip using our leaf punch makes them look like they're way up in the trees.
And to show that you really don't have to color anything, the designer series paper has images that you can just cut out with the dies. That's what I did for Mr. Hippo and friend. See how versatile this suite is?

What do you think?  I welcome your comments and suggestions. If you would like to order this suite, or any other item, please click on my online store.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for information on some wonderful promotions starting July 1st.  Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment