Thursday, June 29, 2017

A New Technique

Hello,
  Today I'd like to show you a card I made with the new Stampin' Up! Embossing Paste.  This product has been in the craft market for quite some time, but we just started carrying it in the annual catalog. I've never worked with it before, so I thought I would give it a go. Here's my card:
Let me say that I had so much fun! Along with our Embossing Paste, we offer a set of pallet knives and a pack of 4 different stencils (or masks). This diamond pattern is one I chose and I love how it turned out. I spread the paste over my card stock in a thin layer. Then before it was dry, I dabbed (with a sponge) Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach and Daffodil Delight in various areas. I removed the stencil and this is how my background turned out. Lovely, isn't it? A layer of Lemon Lime Twist card stock and ribbon, makes the background just pop.  I used the new Grown with Love stamp set and the new Garden Grown framelits as my focal image.

If you don't already have a demonstrator, please contact me for your copy of our new catalog. Our holiday catalog will be here very soon as well,  so be sure to get added to my mailing list.

If you are local in the Gilbert, AZ area, contact me today to attend one of my monthly stamp camps. I would love to meet you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment