Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Hello and welcome. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Today is the day that the little goblins will come around, asking for Trick or Treats.  I thought I would share the 3 cards we made last month at stamp camp, to commemorate this day. All items can be found in the current Holiday catalog and I couldn't be happier with how they all turned out.  Take a peek:
 It's hard to see in the photo, but the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper is so beautiful! I hope they keep it around after the catalog ends.
 This designer paper is black with silver dots; a perfect backdrop for this spooky scene.
 The Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set is so awesome. The Cooker Cutter punch makes it quick and easy to have a Count Dracula on hand.  I hand drew and cut out the casket myself.
Mr. Frankenstein was created using the Curvy Keepsakes Framelit die.  Complete with scars, he's sure to be a hit when filled with your favorite candy.

Well, that's it for today.  It's time to get dinner started, then go sit outside to hand out all those treats for our neighborhood goblins!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment