Thursday, September 1, 2016

Holiday Catalog Is Here !

Your Early Access to 2016–2017 Annual Catalog Products

It's finally here and ready for viewing and ordering!  Believe me, and I seem to say this all the time, this catalog is AWESOME! There are so many wonderful new products, and there are many items that coordinate with things in the Annual Catalog.  For example, the Jar of Love Bundle on page 175 in the annual catalog, works with the Jar of Cheer stamp set in the holiday catalog. And, if you love nostalgic, old time Christmases, then take a peek at the Father Christmas and Christmas Magic stamp sets.

I've been making some cards with some of my goodies, so stay tuned for updates on those very soon. In the meantime, check out the catalog today. Just click above on the Online Store link.

If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would love for you to contact me so I can send you your very own copy.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment