Thursday, June 2, 2016

Love You Lots!

Welcome!  The new 2016-17 Annual catalog is here! You can now order to your heart's content and fall in love with everything you see.  I know I have.  Today's post is all about love.  One of the NEW hostess sets, called Love You Lots, is available for FREE when you have a qualifying order or workshop.  If you are in Gilbert AZ and would like to earn this adorable set, contact me today and I'll show you how.  In the meantime, here's some cards I made using this sweet set. I also used the carried over stamp set called In The Meadow, for my flowers and grass.  Some added sparkle for the butterflies and flowers, using a non-SU glitter pen.

Cute as little "bugs in the rug".  Sweet Ladybugs. 
 Great friends, this little mouse and elephant.
 Who doesn't love Hedgehogs?
One frog...many friends (used the masking technique)

Hope you like what you see.  If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would love the chance to show you how.  Call or email me today for details.  Attend one of my monthly stamp camps and enjoy a fun filled afternoon with several friends. Enjoy your day. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment