Friday, May 27, 2016

Say Hello to Some New Friends..

The new Stampin' Up! catalog is just about ready to debut it's pretty little face.  June 1st is right around the corner.  I can't believe it's already June.  Seems like it was just Christmas not too long ago.
Today, I'd like to show you some of the cards we will be making at my June 11th stamp camp. This is a wonderful time of the year, and I'm happy to say, I have record attendance for this one.  We always spend some time going through the catalog, page by page, so I can point out all the wonderful bundles (there are 19) and new stamp sets, and gorgeous papers.  I say this all the tine; the new catalog is better than the last.  It always is, trust me!  If you don't already have a demonstrator, I would love to send you a new catalog.  Just click on the contact me link. I'd love to show you how to unleash YOUR creativity!

Here's my cards:

 Love and Affection...a beautiful new stamp set with matching paper (Affectionately Yours) and embossing folders (Floral Attraction).. Used here with Night of Navy and Crumb Cake card stock. This is the front.
 And this is the inside. I love the monochromatic look and I don't do this often enough.
 A simple, sweet and quick card.  Pop of Pink Washi Tape and DSP, along with the new Perfectly Wrapped stamp set.  Add a few rhinestones and you've got a great card for any occasion.
 Remember Work of Art? Well, meet it's sister, Painter's Palette.  A splash of 3 new In Colors (Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, and Flirty Flamingo. Teamed up with Daffodil Delight and a few sprinkles of black, stamped off once for the true artist look.  More rhinestones make this card pop.  Easy to mail too since it's a single layer.
 Meet another new In Color, Emerald Envy.  This card stock, ruched ribbon and ink are a perfect shade of green. Very bright and I can't wait to use it at Christmas.  A piece of Playful Palette DSP Pack (great 6 x 6 size), and the new Layering Love stamp set.  A quick card that gives a great message.
The Swirly Bird stamp set is probably one of the most unusual, yet most intriguing stamp sets I've seen in a long time.  There are 24 stamps in this set and believe me, there are endless possibilities with this set. Full of shapes that you can turn in to little boats, kites, flowers, just pure craziness! I love it! Thus, I named this card "Have a crazy birthday" and cropped the sentiments from the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set, using the new Duet Banner punch. How did I get those sentiments to curve like the punch?  It's easy, since the stamps are clear photopolymer. 

So there you have it. Some sneak peeks from the new catalog.  I hope you like them.  I sure did have fun creating them. Enjoy the rest of your day and have a safe, Memorial Day weekend.  Remember to say a prayer or two for our service men and women, who boldly serve and protect our great Country. God Bless them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment