Monday, June 1, 2015

Lemons & Scallops

Sounds like a good dinner...but it's not.  It's another look at some of the retiring and not retiring products.  I made these cards some time ago, but never got them posted.  The lemon card was made using Love Life, a stamp set from the Occasions catalog, that is retiring June 2.  On Pistachio Pudding card stock, also retiring. I used Blendabilities to color the lemons, but sadly, those are no longer available.  Constant manufacturing defects that Stampin' Up! could not allow, made them have to pull the Blendabilities from their shelves.  That's what I love about Stampin' Up! If a product doesn't meet their quality guidelines, they would rather not sell it, than have issues for our customers and demonstrators. Way to go, Stampin' Up!
 The card below was made using Coastal Cabana card stock and Birthday Basics designer paper, both retiring.  The Scallop Framelit will be carried over to the new catalog.  It's a good thing too, since I haven't used it but once.  A little Wink of Stella pen was used to give the black areas some sparkle.
 
 
 
That's it for today.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards today.  If you do not already have a demonstrator and would like a catalog, please email me.  I will get one in the mail to you right away.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment