Friday, December 5, 2014

Dashing Through The Snow

Today's card is one I sent to Brian King http://stampwithbrian.com/    for his holiday card swap. As soon as I decided to buy the Santa & Co designer paper and saw these cute snow people, this card popped into my head.
As you can see, hardly any stamping at all.  Most of my time was spent cutting out those snow people and being VERY careful cutting out those skinny little arms!  It was fun though.  Paper snipping relaxes me, like coloring does.  Weird?  Maybe, On a Marina Mist card base, with a layer of Dazzing Diamonds Glimmer paper, it was a quick card to make. A touch of Dazzling Details for the snowy area and it was finished. The sentiment comes from the Project Life December Wonder stamp set, from the holiday supplement catalog.  I cut out the sentiment using the Artisan Label punch only on the ends of a scrap piece of white card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment