Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Bauble Meets Ornamental Pine

Welcome!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.  Can you believe the year is just about over? Christmas is just 3 weeks away, so I thought I'd play with two new sets, Christmas Bauble and Ornamental Pine.  Here's my card:


I wanted to try my new Blendabilities and Christmas Bauble is the perfect stamp for it.  It has large areas where you can color and do some shading, as well as some smaller areas where I could practice shading on the most intricate parts of this stamp. I put a little touch of Dazzling Details on the center swirl and a little on the holly berries. A quick snip of the ornament, popped up on dimensionals allows it to show off, front and center. I love how it turned out.  Non traditional colors on a Pool Party card base.  It needed something behind it, but I didn't want to take away from the colors of the ornament, or the beautiful needles of the pine tree branches.  So I pulled out my never used Fancy Foil Designer Vellum in Gold, and placed it behind the image as a layer. Hope you like it...leave me a comment and let me know.  I love hearing from you!

If you don't already have a demonstrator, contact me and I will send you an Annual catalog, and a Holiday catalog. Sale-a-bration is just around the corner and it's our biggest sale of the year! 
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment