Friday, August 15, 2014

"Tag It"

Hi friends,
  I am so excited about the new Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up! I have been thinking of ways to make something that I've not done before, and since I'm such an avid reader, I thought "why not  make some book marks?"  I am entering these projects in the So Shelli,.com blog; she's the founder of Stampin' Up! and she's challenged us to create things using some of the new products in the catalog.  The Holiday catty will be LIVE on August 28th, so while I can't tell you the names of the products used yet, here's a sneak peek at this wonderful catalog. 

 
 
These are also part of my September Stamp camp, along with 2 other cards.  I'll post those next month.  Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to see your comment. ! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment