Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm Back !

It's been a while but I do have a really good excuse! Honest !  Besides my branch closing down and me moving to another one far away, I actually did get my craft room remodeled. I now am the proud owner of a Stamping "zone" so to speak.  Complete with lots of counter space, cabinets, pull out shelves and two custom made shelving units for punches. I also have a Big Shot and cutting station and a special place for embossing.  I am in Heaven for sure! 

I do have some cards to show you today.  I managed to squeeze in some time to create.  So here's a couple of cards I made recently.  I hope you like them.

 This one was made with the Stampin' Up! Lace Border Punch and the Bigz Flowers Die
I added some pearls for some bling.  Haven't made a sentiment yet but I'll save that for later.

This is a non Stampin' Up! card.  Made with some stash paper and cardstock.  We can always use a Friend card, right?  Notice the flower on the left side?  That's because I made a boo boo when I was cutting the corner.  I originally wanted it to match the other corner, but for some reason, I slipped.  Oh well....I just cut it off at an angle and added a flower and bow!  Mistakes sometimes make us more creative!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. How nice to see you blogging, though I do know how Life makes it difficult sometimes. Your new stamp room sounds wonderful! Pretty cards for your first post back. I've checked here many times and was happy for the surprise today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyyed reading your post

    ReplyDelete